[Spridgets] Wild West OSHIT WW-OSHIT

bmwwxman . bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 14:09:08 MDT 2015

Okay, Spridgeteers....    Announcing the latest OSHIT adventure...   I need
some help finishing up the restoration of my 1968 Midget.  Some of the gang
fom the BusterCluster and the Holy Sprite are lining up to come out to
Dodge City April 16th and 17th, 2016.  There will be pizza, beer and
various other refreshments on hand as we finish reassembling the car. Paint
will be finished and the car will be on its wheels and ready for some TLC.
Read about the Organization of Spridget Handymen In Transit (OSHIT) and
their pranks below (Thanks to Larry Miller).

More information will be posted later but if you want to have a great time
playng with a Spridget and swaping lies with many other spridgeteers now is
the time to mark your calendar

*http://ado13.com/bustercluster.html* <http://ado13.com/bustercluster.html>

--
Cheers!!