[Spridgets] Head Stud Torque Setting

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Mon Nov 30 09:19:22 MST 2015

  I cheat too... a "furin" machine with heated seats and heated grips,
you have not lived until you ride in the snow with heated grips, makes
life almost bearable.

Its fun to see the looks on peoples faces when they see me pull up on my
bike and its 26 degrees.  About the only time I don't ride is big rains
as I hate getting to work soaking wet.  Light rain, no problem, big
rain, drive the S2000.

     mike