[Spridgets] Water Displacement WD-40 can I use it on......

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 07:15:55 MST 2015

Hey Kids,
Being this is the best place for most any question can anyone tell me if I
can spray WD40 on most of my motorcycle other than the seat and plastic
covers? I often have some moisture in my garage and I recall spraying it on
an old bike I have since sold and I would wash it in the spring, but my
classic beemer has not been sprayed to my knowledge and I'd like to finally
do something now that I've taken her out of mothballs. I winterize my old
vehicles with Staibil in the fuel tank and disconnect batteries (bike
battery comes in the house) so I'm thinking maybe I would buy some cans of
WD40 and spray the bike and maybe the Spridget in some areas of concern
like the chassis being she will spend one more winter covered outside.
Suggestions and tips appreciated.

BTW I've never had trouble with starting any machine other than being
stupid and not having a fuse on "Pinky's" electric fuel pump and burning
out not one but 2 fuel pumps while running dry. Glad to say I finally read
all posts and directions and should never have that problem again with an
inline fuse, so many thanks for the tips kids.

Best always,

Lin
62 Deep Pink Sprite

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut