[Spridgets] Blue pilot light - Barjan

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon May 25 13:07:41 MDT 2015

Thanks, this is exactly what I want, with the smooth lens finish and I've
purchased one complete with punitive postal costs.

In a message dated 25/05/2015 03:49:34 GMT Daylight Time, jdinnis at gmail.com
 writes:

Something like this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/12v-Dash-Pilot-blue-INDICATOR-LIGHT-signal-Hot-Rat-R
od-/390354417309?hash=item5ae2efb69d&vxp=mtr

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 6:47 PM, WeslakeMonza1330---  via Spridgets