[Spridgets] Help...Rib Case Transmission 1971 Midget

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:59:12 MDT 2015

Upon removing the side cover and inspecting internals, I notice the
"Plunger, interlock" is missing.  This is part # 75 in the Moss catalog.
Victoria British does not show the part (appears only parts they stock are
shown).

This "plunger" differs from the two spring loaded plungers (#80 & spring(s)
#81).

Does anyone have a spare plunger they'd care to part with?  Desperately
needed so the car can make the June 15 GOG here in northern CA.

The car has been 'stored' for the past twenty-five years.

ALSO....a fan is needed (motor's good).  Seems a rat needed roughage in his
diet.  Why not, he made his bed on top the heater core.  Wouldn't happen to
have a heater box would you?

In case you're wondering, I'm down visiting my son, working on his recent
acquisition.

Thank you.

Herb

--
The only people worth getting even with are those who have helped you. *-
 Anonymous*

Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which
includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not
wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the
history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being
propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

NOTICE: It is okay to print this email. Paper is a plentiful,
biodegradable, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees
that supports our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of
Americans. Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in
America today than we had 100 years ago.