[Spridgets] More highway speed for a bugeye?

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sun May 10 05:43:04 MDT 2015

A 998 will have to work harder to get to 70mph than a 1275. The final ratio
of engine rpm's to tire's distance/feet traveled also affects what you feel.
Check to see what the 1960 has, rpm vs. tire travel. Some would put a larger
tire on the back if they don't want the engine turning so fast at 70mph. If
you want acceleration to 70, then your motor will have high rpm's when
you're there cruising.  Bill in Oregon

  _____