[Spridgets] 948cc Head For Sale

Doug Altman doug_altman at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 08:14:21 MDT 2015

Cylinder Head Assembly - for stock BMC A-Series A35948cc 4-cylinder engine.  Casting number05 Mowog 2A629 30L.  Completelyre-machined & refurbished.  Includesre-ground valves, new springs, head & intake/exhaust gaskets, head bolts,nuts, & washers.  Use your own rockerarms, shaft, & caps.  $200.00 plusshipping.  FedEx shipping in continentalUS anywhere from $25-$50 depending upon location shipped.  I bought it a few years ago from a fellowenthusiast and had no need to install it on my 1959 Austin-Healey Mark 1“Bugeye” Sprite.