[Spridgets] VIN number issue

Martyn Ridley ridleymj at brant.net
Tue Mar 24 13:24:29 MDT 2015

Two things come to mind here.  First, check the number with AHCA's
Sprite registry.  If it turns up you may have a problem.  Second is to
contact the UK and get a heritage certificate for that number.  Neither
are definitive but they will start you in the right direction.

According to Eric Dymock's book, the last 1958 car was #8628 or there
about (they were not always sequential on the line).

Happy Hunting
Martyn