[Spridgets] VIN number issue

GUY DAY grday at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 24 07:23:25 MDT 2015

This is the chassis (VIN) and engine plates I was referring to; not the registration number plate.  Having said that - this would appear to be the one that does fall off most as sometimes the cross head screws will undo with vibration.  <smile>  The rivets holding the VIN and engine plates don't, they have to be taken off on purpose - but as said, there can be valid reasons for this.

Guy R Day