[Spridgets] Perfect Patina Healey....who likes patina?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 03:52:58 MDT 2015

List,
Look here: *http://tinyurl.com/kw8pejx <http://tinyurl.com/kw8pejx>*

With spring right around the corner I'm super motivated to get into the
garage and break out the tools to do some general maintenance on my Sprite
as well as break out some images to hang on the wall for motivation when
frustrated when things go wrong. To me this is the perfect patina car and
it is a big Healey. I can't explain why I like the original faded, multi
colored a sprinkle of surface rust here and there but I really love this
look and would love to make a large poster of it.

I suspect most here on the list prefer perfect shinny LBC's but to me this
is truly beautiful. Are there any other listers into patina?

Break out the tools boys and girls and lets start our engines : )
Lin
62 Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut