[Spridgets] Coarse Thread Knock Offs FS

Norm twobees at sprynet.com
Sun Jun 14 12:28:10 MDT 2015

Hi folks,

Sorry to bomb the List again.  But, I keep finding Spridget & MGB stuff in
my garage.  The latest is the set of four winged Knock Offs from my '66 MGB.
The set on the car were pretty beaten up from years of K.O. hammering.  So,
when I was prepping to show the car on occasion, I bought a new set, likely
from Moss.  Can't be sure as I always bought my Turner & MGB parts through
Bob at Brit Tex in New Hampshire.  And, he's a Moss dealer.

In any case, I put these K.O.s on eBay yesterday.  They are in really good
condition, but will surely sell for less than what Moss gets for new ones.
So, if you need nearly-new K.O.s, check out item # 281722104944.  As you may
know, they also fit some Austin-Healeys, Sprites, and Triumphs.

Cheers,

Norm