[Spridgets] steering wheel

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 05:25:00 MDT 2015

Paul & Gary,

There were 3 or 4 different splines thru the Spridget years (that I know
of).

Side curtain cars were all the same. coarse spline

65-67 had a 3/4" fine spline and a horn push on the wheel.

68/69 had a 5/8 fine spline but the wheel looked the same, no horn push,
just a motiff and the horn was moved to the stalk.

70 is a year I'm not sure about.

71-74 had a coarse spline, might be the same as the Bugeye's, not sure.

And a horn push back on the wheel.

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa