[Spridgets] Fwd: Metal engraving and a Dremel

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 15:51:04 MDT 2015

I've discovered that my metal engraving skills will give my harmonica
playing a serious run for the money....

grunthaner at gmail.com writes:

Keep us  posted Daniel,
I love my Dremel and bought 3 for my classroom shop. My favorite is the
variable speed model which I wish I had at home. The last few years I have
been buying the complete accessory kits for the kids and of course they loose
the adapters right away. The little tools are so handy I need to see what
other adapters they have come up with. over 10 years ago or maybe 20 LOL, I
ordered a router and drill attachment are rarely use them but glad to say
one  student finally had a use for the router attachment which worked great.
I  always feel like a dentist when using the Dremel but glad I'm not due to
the  unsteady hand...hahhaha.
Lin

62 Sprite
Can't find my old website :  (