[Spridgets] MKII Sprite For Sale

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:14:49 MDT 2015

Herb,

try it without the www, just
 bugeyeparts.com
sorry about that

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:45:03 -0700
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] MKII Sprite For Sale
From: froggi60 at gmail.com
To: bugeye15 at hotmail.com
CC: spridgets at autox.team.net

My anti virus (Webroot, SecureAnywhere) doesn't like that link, Brian.  Blocks it.
I've been there before installing Webroot.
Anyone else having trouble?

Herb
On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 3:17 PM, brian S via Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:

Great car Mark.
Hope you get what you're asking. Seems worth it to me.
I'll put it out to the Yahoo/Bugeye list if you want.
I'd also suggest listing it on www.bugeyeparts.com
Quite a bit of traffic on there, it's free and John's a true Spridget lover.
He's built some really cool stuff.

One question, what wheels do you have on that Sprite?

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html

Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

The only people worth getting even with are those who have helped you. -  Anonymous
Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous electrons were horribly inconvenienced.
NOTICE: It is okay to print this email. Paper is a plentiful, biodegradable, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees that supports our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of Americans. Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in America today than we had 100 years ago.