[Spridgets] Fwd: Metal engraving and a Dremel

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 04:06:23 MDT 2015

Keep us posted Daniel,
I love my Dremel and bought 3 for my classroom shop. My favorite is the
variable speed model which I wish I had at home. The last few years I have
been buying the complete accessory kits for the kids and of course they
loose the adapters right away. The little tools are so handy I need to see
what other adapters they have come up with. over 10 years ago or maybe 20
LOL, I ordered a router and drill attachment are rarely use them but glad
to say one student finally had a use for the router attachment which worked
great. I always feel like a dentist when using the Dremel but glad I'm not
due to the unsteady hand...hahhaha.
Lin

62 Sprite
Can't find my old website : (

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut