[Spridgets] Brand new Facet fuel pump problem, no power.

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 14:52:09 MDT 2015

Billy, some of the 1275's have a blanking plate and can be fitted with a
mechanical pump, but most can not.  I have a few blocks from 74 Midgets
that have a blanking plate and can be fitted with a mechanical pump.

Here are some other years/models that could be fitted with mechanical pumps
from a post earlier this year from Peter C.

Sprite Mk2/ MG Midget Mk1 1098cc 10CG
Sprite Mk3/ MG Midget Mk2 1098cc 10CC ( 2" main bearings.)
Sprite Mk4/ MG Midget Mk3 1275cc 12CC or 12CE home market
.. .. .. 12CD or 12CJ N. America
.. .. .. after Oct '72, 12V/586F/H home market
.. .. .. .. 12V/671Z/L N. America

This from Barney's informative MGA site.

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa