[Spridgets] Brand new Facet fuel pump problem, no power.

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 06:36:28 MDT 2015

Lin,

In my opinion, the electric is much better.   I have used both and the
mechanical pump takes a lot of cranking on the starter/battery/engine to
get fuel up to the carbs.  Especially if you don't drive the car a lot.
The electric delivers fuel very quickly to the carbs without the need to
spin all the other parts.  In fact I have a 76 Midget coming in this week
for an electric fuel pump "conversion" because it's on it's 3rd mechanical
pump in 2 years and the owner would like an electric installed for faster
starts.

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa