[Spridgets] Brand new Facet fuel pump problem, no power.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 05:01:32 MDT 2015

No Billy it's not fused and neither was the other one. I did read the
directions (first time yes I'm foolish) last night and it did say to add a
3 to 5 amp fuse. I'm assuming anywhere in the power line for that fuse or
should it be closer to the power or to the pump? I will pick up an ago fuse
line today but I would think it should still turn on without it.
Lin

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut