[Spridgets] Help Archives

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 19:54:23 MDT 2015

First, Hi Bob glad to hear from you and second thanks Rick that is a great
other way to get to old messages. It's nice to read Franks messages which
was the first one I stopped at titled "Austin A40 SOLD!"
Wow sure miss him and a a few others : (

When you get a chance look at my message I just posted regarding no power
to my new Facet pump I may just get a brainstorm at 3AM and coat myself in
bug spray to try something else. I just emailed Facet for help too.

I hope everyone here is well and working on either their Spridget or
another project, I love you guys,
Lin

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut