[Spridgets] FW: Do you have one laying around?

Bob Spruck raspruck at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:22:12 MDT 2015

That's the main advantage of using the long bolt method. It works with
or without the weight of the engine because the forces are exerted only
between the A-arm and the spring pan. It is also a lot safer. I even use
my pneumatic 3/8 " ratchet to make things go faster. The tool I designed
uses 1/2 " threaded connectors so there is more bearing surface than
with a regular bolt head.

Bob