[Spridgets] Do you have one laying around?

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 23:58:46 MDT 2015

Hi Jim,

I don't have them on my Sprite but I have stainless steel braided hoses
rather than rubber and MGB calipers.  I'd expect someone will have one for
you.

Regards

Daniel

spridgets at autox.team.net writes:

If you  have one laying around I'll gladly purchase it.  I'd also accept
ideas on  how to proceed without it if that becomes necessary.  It appears
that all  it does is support the hydraulic brake line leading to the  caliper