[Spridgets] Oil with ZDDP Kendall

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Thu Jul 2 19:25:00 MDT 2015

This will be old news for some, but I learned something new today.

I have been buying Kendall 20w-50 oil for the Sprite because it was
reported to have good amounts of ZDDP. Today when I went to buy the
familiar black bottle, I couldn't find it. That's because it is now
silver/grey color and it states specifically on the bottle that it
contains zinc (and other stuff) to protect flat tappet engines. The
bottle also carries a new part number.

For some folks, this might be easier to find than Brad Penn or some
of the other brands.