[Spridgets] Not LBC Generator flooded ideas?

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Tue Jan 27 09:57:28 MST 2015

Most starting fluid is ether, which is a LOT more volatile than gasoline.  That's why a balky engine will fire up on the stuff.  It does work in two-stroke engines, but in any engine only use the smallest amount you can get away with.  Be especially careful with the two-strokes as they are lubed by the fuel-oil mixture and starting fluid washes the oil away.

Sent from my keyboard