[Spridgets] Not LBC Generator flooded ideas?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:35:06 MST 2015

She runs.....Yippi.
I got spark with both plugs and it didn't start then I sprayed Starting
fluid and didn't start, then I put the spray hose way into the carb and it
must have reached it and she fired right up.
Thank you all for your help. It's this list with great guys that got me
there as always I love you guys!
Stay safe and warm.
Linda