[Spridgets] Suspension Reassembly

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:29:37 MST 2015

I do not think that is how this list works.  I think you are supposed to
work from memory, then post here when it doesn't work.  THEN we tell you
how it was supposed to be done and mock you.

Seriously, though ... the moss diagram is pretty good and there are not too
many torque specs.  The biggest gotcha is getting the correct number of
shims under the trunnion to have enough play, but not too much.