[Spridgets] Bugeye Windscreen Replacement

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 03:58:32 MST 2015

Wow you guys are good, great comparison photo of that windshield rubber,
"hey that's my head in that other photo" ......LOL.
Yes let us know about the seal you get so I can list it when I need it. I
remember a photo of Frank at that glass shop somewhere in a Holy Sprite
album and dread the day I replace mine but I will track that shop down and
have them do it . I often wonder when MOSS will get their act together and
stock parts that fit, as they must know by now their stock is awful, how do
they stay in business with all those returned parts?

I sure miss the rants Frank would post about MOSS I have a list of some of
the funniest mocks of MOSS that Frank posted in my garage to cheer me up
when frustrated with any repair. Boy he had the best humor and it was so
helpful when making a repair by yourself you cut your fingers or smashed
your knuckles and your ready to give up, then you read the rants, smile,
touch your heart and walk away from the project and ask your friends here
on the list for some advice on the repair.
I sure miss you guys I need to travel to an OSHIT event this spring keep me
posted I have a little truck now : )
Lin