[Spridgets] midget from seattle to la

jrkitchens at roadrunner.com jrkitchens at roadrunner.com
Sat Jan 17 20:44:15 MST 2015

If it is drivable over the 1,800 miles, I will gladly do it for you.I live in the Los Angeles area. Alaskan Airlines flights are about $100 one-way, plus two days of driving - gas and hotel. Insurance would be the only issue - liability - if it breaks, is stolen or damaged enroute. I could tow it, also, if you wanted.  UShip.com does a good job of transporting. I have had a few cars transported via them. I would expect about $1,000 for the transport, via a uship hauler.

If I did it, my costs would be:
gasoline, 90 gallons at $3.00/gallon, $270
airfare, parking, 140
taxi to site to pickup, ~$60
hotel, 3 nights (just incase) $350
meals, $50/day