[Spridgets] Silicone hoses

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Jan 16 12:03:20 MST 2015

Hi List,

I finally got my hose order in the system only to be advised that if wanted
 black instead of blue it would be at least a months wait.  So, anyone else
 interested in black, blue, purple, green or orange silicone hoses - with
or  without the Samco logo and I'll put in an extra order.  I don't have a
price yet but it's the actual cost of the hose + part of the original tooling
 cost (which becomes profit for me on the Crossflow hose or maybe saving up
for  tooling on a 1500 hose- but probably still towards break even on the
downflow  hose) + postage to the USA on your preferred service (not sure if
Royal Mail  still does 'small packet' overseas).

In any event while some of the 'usual suspects' may well sell Samco hoses
(hopefully not made on my tooling..) it will be a lot more expensive than
these  because I only need to break even.  The Samco site that makes the hoses
is  local to me so I walk round to collect the hoses and then struggle home
with a  big box of hoses.

Regards

Daniel