[Spridgets] Silicone cooling hoses

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 14:21:59 MST 2015

Hi List,

I expect to have a set or 2 sets of crossflow radiator hoses in Blue Samco
silicone soon.  I don't have a price but figure on it being cheaper than
anyone sells them for including shipping.

I may have a set of downflow hoses as well.

E-mail me with requests with odd colours but given the only time I did this
 without payment up front left me with an orange hose set for several years
so  odd colours will need a substantial deposit: green, orange, maybe grey.

Regards

Daniel