[Spridgets] One of these things doesn't belong here...

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 12:58:22 MST 2015

Some years back (before my CRS went into full bloom) I needed to use my
angle head drill to run a wire through the joices in the basement. Couldn't
find it anywhere! Looked where I thought that I left it (last project).
Checked the bench, other piles of tools, car trunk, on the boat, etc.
Finally started calling my buddies to see if I had lent it to someone. No
luck there either! Turned out that some dirty ba$tard put it away!!! Who
would look for a tool where it is supposed to be???

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye