[Spridgets] Picture Post ? Had to try it

bmwwxman . bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 13:35:02 MST 2015

I definitely prefer the banter to the pictures...  There are way too many
lists with pictures that have degenerated into "Here's my car, Isn't it
pretty."   I manage a number of list servs for my hobbies and have found
that invariably they become a picture showcase and lose all the great
information like "here's how I solved that problem".  You can post pictures
about anywhere on the internet.  Actual useful content takes words, not
pictures.  Just my $.02 but I agree completely with Ron.  Pictures don't
give you camaraderie.  Text does.

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson

*"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they
look forward to the trip."*

*Winston Churchill*