[Spridgets] Season's Greetings

tncarnut1 tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 09:52:07 MST 2015

I'm still here, but I sold the Midget and bought a BGT. (OK, hit me with the 'dark side' jokes...) Still lurk around reading most of the posts because i've made some really good friends over the past 5 or so years here. Also, there's a small chance I may be able to add something to a conversation from time you time. I know it's a small chance, but I'm am optimist, ya know.

Hope everybody had a great holiday season. Kyle and I sure did. We're both very happy to be back in Tennessee.

I've been playing with the GT. A friend came over a few days ago who I'd an absolute wizard when it comes to running. All my hesitation / misfire issues are now gone and it runs great. Amazing what somebody who knows carbs inside and out can do for a car.

David

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone