[Spridgets] Greetings

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Sat Jan 3 05:36:24 MST 2015

I posted this pic of a 93 year old Christmas Post Card on another
Spridget board before Christmas. It is a British post card showing
Santa (Father Christmas) in a Motor Bus and identifies him as being
modern. I'll try posting it here too since Mark has enabled picture
posting (I think). If you Google British Motor Bus with a date
sometime around the 1920's you will find that the artist was true to
the actual machine in their post card art. Hope this works!

[]

If this doesn't work, I'll offer this link to my picture albums
  - some Sprite pics, my engine test stand project (stalled at the
moment) and some Leo Bestgen artwork. Mr. Bestgen is the person who
illustrated Peter Egan's monthly articles in Road and Track for many years.

Tim