[Spridgets] Season's Greetings

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 04:36:27 MST 2015

Hi Bob,

I know a guy with several Sprites in Tempe, Arizona.

Regards

Daniel

spridgets at autox.team.net writes:

Happy  Holidays everyone,

I am still out here and read all the post although I rarely get to the
computer in time to respond.

My cars have now been in “storage” for almost six years, gads where does
the time go.  We left CA last Dec, found a home in AZ in Mar so moving  and
getting set up has been taking up most of our time this past year. In a  few
days we leave for Norway in hopes of seeing the Northern Lights.  As  soon
as we get back Dolores has to go in for a hip replacement so that will  slow
us down probably until spring.  During that time I hope to get back  to the
cars and put the bugeye back on the road.  Or find out that I have  gotten
to old to be working on and driving LBC’s.

I do not do Follybook or any of those list so this is the only place you
will find me.  Looking forward to being more active on the list this  year.

Bob  and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in  disguise)
1967 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in  boxes

2013  Miata