[Spridgets] Season's Greetings

Patrick Casey pcasey at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jan 3 00:13:12 MST 2015

Thanks for the kinds words, Steve-  You're right, those parts I got from you went on to the Bugeye-  It's great having so many parts now available for this 54 year old car!! (not quite as old as me though!!!)

Thanks for the marketing tip too-  I never had much faith in EB for selling a complete car, although I have bought a lot of parts there.

Patrick