[Spridgets] Season's Greetings

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 18:13:37 MST 2015

I will stand up as the society busting pariah who started the facebook Spridgets page, now with just shy of 300 members. It was hardly initiated as a divisive entity. It is nowhere near as close to my heart as this list has been, but guys and gals, when young people come out to the races to watch the Spridgets, more than once I have been told we were found on social media. We've got a few now building street and race cars out of Abingdon cars they didn't know existed 2 years ago. It goes quiet at times, and is definitely more visual than "verbal", which is how our ADHD society is to some extent these days. I still read paper / ink books and am spinning Jack White on vinyl as I  type, but times is times. If you're on facebook and care to share your knowledge, wit and wisdom with some of the younger gens, all are welcome.

Ron Soave