[Spridgets] Spridget Rear Hub Nut

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 12:08:37 MST 2015

Well I can't remember if I still have at least one brand new inch and three
 quarter nut or if I sent it back (having just purchased a very expensive
inch and seven eighths socket).

spridgets at autox.team.net writes:

he new nuts that I get from the UK measure 1-7/8" across the  flats.  I
checked my inventory and everyone is this way.

Steve  Christiansen
Ol Phartz  Partz
949-716-2569  Office
714-686-1236 Cell