[Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)

Monty Love cmlove at knology.net
Mon Feb 16 15:32:43 MST 2015

OK, here are the pics. I am embarrassed to say that I think I jumped the gun. I realized after I looked at it again, that I had the car jacked up with the jacks on the front leaf springs attachment plates. So, the axle was hanging down and only supported by the straps. So, the axle was hanging down further than it would if riding on the springs/shocks. So, I jacked it up under the rear axle housing and now there is clearance. Not alot, but there is clearance. Thanks for the quick replies. I am moving forward, slowly, but surely.

I hope to be riding by the beginning of summer. <(;-o)

Cheers,

Monty
Huntsville, Alabama