[Spridgets] hydraulic lines and fuel line?

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Mon Feb 16 10:24:32 MST 2015

Hi Jim,

FWIW:

Years ago I purchased stainless lines from Classic Performance
Specialties in NY. (Also known as Classic tubes) they had the Bugeye
lines all made up and in stock and were very good to deal with.  The
main all lines came with the proper fittings (Bugeye has different
fittings).  Main line came coiled but the metal is easy to work.

Here is their web site:   http://www.classictube.com/

Enter your car in the search window.  Note:  The Midget is listed under
"Make: Austin Healey".

The prices are a bit dear and I didn't pay that much!  I really wanted
stainless steel and I couldn't make a bubble flare back then.

Good luck!

Dave W.