[Spridgets] Merry Christmas Spridgiteers

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Dec 30 09:59:19 MST 2015

After I last moved the driver's seat I also moved the blind spot.   What
happens on 3 lane carriageway is that I will be driving at approx 70mph in
the middle lane, passing vehicles doing 50-65mph on the inside lane. I will
catch up with someone doing 65 in the same lane as myself who is passing
someone  doing 50mph in the inside lane.  I will indicate and pull out into a
seemingly clear outer lane only to find a car has entered my blind spot and
simply 'sat' there at a speed only about 1mph faster than I am travelling
it.  After the first couple of occurences and after I fitted the door  mirror
I find I could count several seconds from when I car disappeared from my
interior rear view mirror and appeared alongside me.  The door mirror  covers
those valuable seconds for me.

Regards

Daniel