[Spridgets] Merry Christmas Spridgiteers

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 28 13:37:05 MST 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!

Santa brought me a new Rosewood shift knob for my Bugeye!!

Hope you and the family get well soon, Lin!

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!
Pay it forward!

Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 10:39:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Merry Christmas Spridgiteers

Happy Holidays Lin!
Santa brought me new door mirrors for my Midget.  :-)
Rick