[Spridgets] Value of a 3.7 rear end.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 08:01:31 MST 2015

Thanks for the explanation David can tell me if the 10 tooth 3.90 is the
biggest or if the language is has the most teeth? Also more importantly
where on the rear can I read which one I have on Pinky, as I know it was
larger when Frank looked at it when I got her home from LA back on 2006.
Lin
62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut