[Spridgets] Fwd: I've gone to the Dark Side-

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Dec 17 15:51:48 MST 2015

My 2012 Accord is built in Ohio with American and Japanese parts, but everyone still calls it a Japanese car. My 2000 F 150 is made in America, but the engine is built in Canada and I found "Made in Mexico" on the rear leaf springs. That's called an American truck.  Now I have been told my Harley Davidson has Japanese parts on it.  I hope not.  The only pure design I have is my Bugeye and my BN2.  Conceived, built and parts sourced from one country.  That's why you can say, "they don't make 'em like that anymore."Mike MacLean

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone