[Spridgets] Brake Shoe Arcing

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Dec 7 20:00:10 MST 2015

Funk Brothers Auto repair smog check brakes body shop since 1925
They don't mention brake arcing or relining or re-sleeving master cylinders, but that does not mean they don't.  A quick phone call could clear it up.Mike MacLean
|   |
| Funk Brothers Auto repair smog check brakes body shop si...Since 1925, we have strived to provide auto repair smog check brakes body shop auto repair auto body and collission repair in los angeles |
|  |
| View on www.funkbrothersau... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |