[Spridgets] Need a starter

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 20:30:36 MST 2015

They used to be bulletproof, but they ain't what they used to be. I failed 5, count 'em 5, of those bad boys this year on my racecar, and everyone I can think of went through at least 1. We failed solenoids, brush wires and motors. Bosch brand, Remy, you name it. Some lasted 5 minutes. Rockauto has them for $80 or so. Same thing Moss, BPNW and others sell for $179. Caveat emptor.
 Ron Soave Roscoe, IL
"It only goes one way."
"Pay it forward."