[Spridgets] Selling my BGT

tncarnut1 tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 20:25:32 MDT 2015

Hey gang. It pains me to announce this, but I've decided to sell my gorgeous 74 1/2 BGT. I had big plans for a V8 conversion, and have collected much of the drivetrain bits needed to make that happen. If I had room, I'd keep it. My garage only has space for one toy car though, so sell I must. (Another project has stolen my fickle gearhead heart)
I know it's not a Spridget, but it's a great car and thought there might be some chance that one of you was considering going over to the dark side (as Jim so eloquently put it a while back). The car has lived all but the first few months of its life as a Southern car. It has never been hit and never had any rust. Super solid car. Beautiful paint, seriously nice original interior, new tires, new stainless exhaust, Sebring rear pan, new alternator as of this afternoon. Really an amazingly nice example of the breed.
Yes, I have the original bumpers. No, the 302 / T5 / Edelbrock heads & distributor / aluminum driveshaft, etc. are NOT part of the deal. Email or call me if interested. Have lots of photos, and can take more if you want to see something specific. Asking $6,500.
David Booker (516)662-9766. tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Man, I sure wish I had a little portion of Sev's shop space because I'd sure keep it. Great car to drive. Especially now that Fall is almost on us.
DB

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone