[Spridgets] Dash Covering and Steering Wheel Paint

Martyn Ridley ridleymj at brant.net
Tue Aug 18 12:20:20 MDT 2015

Steering wheel is gloss black, and I suggest a clear coat.  Worked for me.

Frogeye dashboards are the colour of the interior, so I trust John yours
has a black interior, which I believe is found on yellow and white
cars.  Original dash cover material is available, and for all colours,
contact AH Spares or A Head for Healeys if Moss can't supply.

Cheers,
Martyn