[Spridgets] Sprite bonnet badge V Sprite grille badge

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 13:37:35 MDT 2015

Hi list,

I have a very faded Sprite grille badge (can't even find a part number for
it now) that fits into the Sprite grille plinth and would like a new or
less faded one than I have now.  Since the badge is NLA I wondered if  anyone
has ever fitted the Frogeye bonnet badge to the Sprite grille  plinth?  Or
maybe someone can just advise the diameter?  The Sprite  grille plinth badge
has a diameter of two and a quarter inches.

Thanks

Daniel