[Spridgets] Square O-Ring for Speedo and Tach

GUY DAY grday at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 24 02:11:53 MDT 2015

If you put  'square rubber seals'  into Google you will get a plethora of makers.  The ones I get over here are UK makers/suppliers and I presume you will want USA ones for ease of supply.Buy the minimum length (you could always ask for a couple of  12inch samples!) then superglue the ends together.
You may even find an enterprising parts supplier will sell them having made them up themselves.

Failing that, just use an ordinary 'O' ring or, if you have time, patience etc you can sand a round 'O' ring square but it is not something I would do.
Best of luck
Guy R Day
ps    Superglue is the general name in the UK for cyanoacrylate adhesives.  It may be called instant glue, power glue, super bond or my daughter calls if 'nail glue' because she sticks false nails on with it.