[Spridgets] Way too many projects ----no time and less storage

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:19:08 MDT 2015

Hey Al.

For years, all us Sprite guys have hoarded parts we thought we might need
"some day."  Too bad there's not some central location we could off load
this stuff when it's time to cash out.  It would suck to see it go to the
scrapper when it could save another Spridget in the future.

Best regards,
Rick

BTW, did you know Keene has the widest  Main St in  the U.S?  Prolly could
do U-eys all day long in a Sprite